Sacramento Valley Chapter Membership
How to Become a Member
In order to be eligible to be a local chapter member, you must be a current member of the IIBA at the International level. Becoming a member is easy just follow these two steps:
- Signup for the IIBA International Membership online:
- To signup for the IIBA International Membership, click here. International membership is $125 annually. They accept payments online (Paypal) or mailed in by check. You will receive an email confirming the receipt of your payment, your IIBA # and your payment expiration date.
- Signup for the IIBA Sacramento Valley Chapter Membership at the our next chapter meeting.
- As of January 1, 2014, Local Membership for the the IIBA Sacramento Valley Chapter is $30 annually. Attend a local chapter meeting and pay the $30 local dues via cash or check. Click here to pay online via PayPal. Your local dues will be good for the timeframe your IIBA membership was paid and your payment expiration date.
You can also use this Add to Cart button that will take you directly to the Sacramento IIBA PayPal Check out.
International Membership Benefits:
- Discounted Fee for the Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) exam
- Access to IIBA Members-only content, including job postings
- Early access to changes to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK®)
- Personal Use of the Membership Logo and Trademark as a "Member of the International Institute of Business Analysis”
- Eligibility to join a local IIBA Chapter
- Access to fellow IIBA Members on community networks such as Catalyze and LinkedIn
- Opportunity to influence and contribute to the profession and service of Business Analysis
- Access to the IIBA Webinar Series featuring a range of Professional Development topics
Sacramento Valley Chapter Membership Benefits:
- Free or reduced admission to chapter events
- Advanced notice of special events
- Networking opportunities with other local Business Analysis Professionals
- Participate in chapter elections and member surveys
- Support the local business analysis community
- CBAP study group and discounted participation fees
- Informational speakers on relevant topics
- Opportunities for leadership through participation on committees
Many employers will pay for or reimburse you for association fees, meeting fees, and certification fees. Check with your manager and/or human resources department on their policy. If they require more information on our organization, direct them to:
- IIBA (International): http://iiba.org
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments.