Sacramento Valley Chapter Membership
How to Become a Member
In order to be eligible to be a local chapter member, you must be a current member of the IIBA at the International level. Becoming a member is easy just follow these two steps:
- Signup for the IIBA International Membership online:
- To signup for the IIBA International Membership, click here. International membership is $125 annually ($110 for renewals). They accept payments online (Paypal) or mailed in by check. You will receive an email confirming the receipt of your payment, your IIBA # and your payment expiration date.
- Signup for the IIBA Sacramento Valley Chapter Membership at the our next chapter meeting.
- As of January 1, 2019, Local Membership for the the IIBA Sacramento Valley Chapter is $25 annually for early bird sign-up and $35 annually for a regular sign-up. The membership period is "calendar year" starting on January 1st and ending (regardless of your start date) on December 31st. You can attend a local chapter meeting and pay the local dues via cash/check/PayPal using email email@example.com the membership amount.
International Membership Benefits:
- Discounted Fee for the Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) exam
- Access to IIBA Members-only content, including job postings
- Early access to changes to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK®)
- Personal Use of the Membership Logo and Trademark as a "Member of the International Institute of Business Analysis”
- Eligibility to join a local IIBA Chapter
- Access to fellow IIBA Members on community networks such as Catalyze and LinkedIn
- Opportunity to influence and contribute to the profession and service of Business Analysis
- Access to the IIBA Webinar Series featuring a range of Professional Development topics
Sacramento Valley Chapter Membership Benefits:
- Free or reduced admission to chapter events
- Advanced notice of special events
- Networking opportunities with other local Business Analysis Professionals
- Participate in chapter elections and member surveys
- Support the local business analysis community
- CBAP study group (for a slight upcharge to cover costs)
- Informational speakers on relevant topics
- Opportunities for leadership through participation on the board
Many employers will pay for or reimburse you for association fees, meeting fees, and certification fees. Check with your manager and/or human resources department on their policy. If they require more information on our organization, direct them to:
- IIBA (International): http://iiba.org
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments.