BA Opportunity via Experis IT
This is Direct Hire Opportunity. Must have CA State consulting experience.
Location: Sacramento, CA
Undergraduate degree with 5 to 8 years of experience; or, graduate degree with 3 to 5 years of experience
Consulting experience specifically with public sector clients in California
Business process analysis experience
PAL (Project Approval Lifecycle) experience
Excellent analytical and quantitative skills
Strong communication, writing, and organizational skills
A track record of producing high-quality work products on-time and within budget
Ability to be flexible and to learn quickly about different client programs
Ability to work independently and contribute as a member of the project team
The applicant must be proficient with Microsoft Office software (i.e., Microsoft Word and Excel)
Ability to work closely with project manager and other team members to drive project results
Solid project planning and management skills
Understands business process concepts and principles.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
Masters degree (preferably in Business, Economics, Information Technology, or Public Administration)
Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP) Certification
Please Contact: Yao Saechao, at email@example.com
BA Opportunities at K-LOVE
Senior Business Analyst
Are you passionate about Business Analysis and feel called to serve in ministry?
If so, this might be the right role for you!
As a Business Analyst III for K-LOVE & Air1, you will practice business analysis by identifying and articulating the need for change across all levels of our organization. You will be involved in everything from defining strategy, to creating business cases, to taking a leadership role by defining goals and requirements for programs and projects. You will be responsible for documenting and defining business needs and solutions that will maximize the value delivered by our organization.
As you can see, the person that we are looking for will need to be a seasoned and experienced Business Analyst.
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which includes:
- 6+ years as a Business Analyst on large complex projects with multiple business sponsors, timelines and dependencies.
- Experience working directly with senior level executives to gain trust, respect, influence and establish rapport for business analysis work.
- High EQ (emotional intelligence); in our environment, understanding your impact on others matters and building relationships is key.
- 3+ years of experience working on technology-based projects to ensure familiarity with software development process: discovery, design, build, test/QA, deployment, measurement and optimization.
- IIBA CBAP Certification preferred.
For more information, or to apply, visit our jobs page at www.klove.com/jobs
BA Opportunities at Blue Shield of CA (BSC).
Please visit the BSC career site to apply: